Right Franchise Has the Right Experience!
At Right Franchising, we understand the excitement of owning your own business, and we understand the fear. Right Franchising has owned three successful businesses. We found our business through a franchise consultant.
What Right Franchising Does
Here at Right Franchising, we put our business experience to work helping others investigate franchises and make an informed decision. Our services are at no charge to you as we are paid by the franchise associations. So, the price for a franchise is the same whether you use a franchise consultant or go it alone. There are no contracts or long-term commitments—just good solid information. You gain peace of mind and security around your final decision. And, that’s what’s important; this is all about YOU!
The Clients Right Franchising Wants
Right Franchising wants clients who want to know more about franchising and if it is right for them. They need to be serious about having their own business so that we can provide a thorough and methodical search. This targeted search saves our clients time, frustration and prevents costly mistakes. That’s why you want to purchase a franchise; the mistakes have already been made and learned from. You get the benefit of their mistakes and their AHA moments.
Questions You May Be Asking Yourself
Tools from Right Franchising:
- Business Characteristic Assessment—10 minutes online. Answers the following questions:
- Should I pursue a franchise or a job?
- What types of franchises are right for me?
- What do I value in a franchise model that fits me?
How much money will I need? How do I fund a business?
- We will provide funding assistance and analysis.
- We find good sources with low interest or no interest rates for our clients.
- It is easier to fund a business than to buy a home. You just need the right sources.
How do I evaluate a franchise?
With expertise and tools provided by Right Franchising.
- A step by step process to provide clarity and peace of mind.
- Expert assistance and attorney referrals to help you understand the Franchise Disclosure Document. What it really means.
- Franchisee Satisfaction Reports answers the question: Are franchisees happy in the franchise?
- What questions do I ask of the franchisor and franchisees?
Your consultant will provide the right questions and in most cases be on the call with you.
Will I make the money I want and need to make?
Here are the tools from Right Franchise to provide real numbers that are understandable and make sense to you.
- Easy to understand Performa’s (spreadsheets) with gross revenues, expenses and net (take home) income.
- How to ask the financial questions of other franchise owners. Again, Right Franchising will guide you to the right questions to ask.
- How soon will I see revenue coming in? (You will know before purchasing your franchise.)
- How much money will I need during the ramp up period? (This is a step in the due diligence process)
Click on the link for our Step by Step Process for owning a franchise. Check it out – there are only 7 steps – anyone can do seven steps. Then when you’ve had a chance to read it through, share with your partner or spouse, then take the first step! Call me if you are interested in starting on the right path with Right Franchising!