Are you looking to start a pet-related business working with dogs and people?
If so, then THIS franchise offers the best training for dogs while making a difference in people’s lives, just like the Dog Whisperer!
The owners in this franchise have increased their revenue by 25% in 2020.
As dogs and other pets have become more of an important part of the family, there is a tremendous need to for our services. Unlike other businesses, you really need to have a passion and love for dogs to be successful. But other than that, there’s really no limit in customers and growing your business! Think about it; you can earn a nice income.
- Low entry cost with a very good income.
- Around $50,000 and with good credit you can get a loan.
- There are almost 80 million dogs living in households as family pets.
- The pet industry has seen amazing growth over the past 15+ years.
- in addition, according to an annual report on pet industry spending, Americans spent over $50 billion in 2014 on their pets.
A great business for dog lovers!
Learn how to become a certified professional dog trainer through our proprietary training system that really works! Not only will you learn how to become a dog trainer but you will also learn how to earn a good living doing it.
Because our franchisees are fully trained in our proven system through a combination of hands-on and classes and support, you can have little or no experience and still be fully trained in just two to four weeks!
What are the benefits of our pet franchise?
- An easy business that you can truly run from your home.
- Enjoy your freedom with flexible hours that you set for yourself.
- Low start-up costs because you don’t need special equipment or to rent a location.
- Because of a stellar reputation in the industry, it gives you instant credibility.
- Meanwhile, the market – dog ownership is on the rise in the United States, creating a huge opportunity for professional dog trainers.
- Learn the secret of successful dog training while the franchise helps drive clients to you with state of the art SEO technology and more.
- And finally, training is human and natural.
Here’s what you need to be successful (with dogs and people):
- Love dogs and working with people
- Have great communication and sales skills
- Are highly motivated and are committed to success
- Want a flexible schedule and freedom from the 9 to 5 grind.
So, that’s pretty much it. We will teach you the rest!
In conclusion, if you’re interested in learning more about this franchise, please schedule a 30-minute time slot on my calendar below. You can easily see my real-time availability and schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/gayle-2020